Insight teams with your Underwriting Department as more than just your eyes and ears in the field; we view our position as your “business partners” in the evaluation of risk and prevention of insurable loss.
- Risk Surveys/Inspections complete with Detailed Reports
- Summary of Observations/Recommendations
- Building Replacement Cost Estimate – using Marshall & Swift commercial product. (Not intended to replace a professional appraisal.)
- Interior/Exterior Photo Essay
- Video Essay
- Introduction to Thermal Imaging Technology
- Wood Heat Inspection (if required)
- Fire Group Mapping
- Other Customized Special Hazard Surveys
- Co-ordination with Insurance Broker/Agent
- Immediate direct consultation with Underwriting Department when high risk situations identified
- Customized high-level management summary reports
- Provide risk control services on a subscription policy; a copy of the report will be distributed to all insurers on the subscription and the cost divided pro-rata.